The Pitt-Johnstown Office of Health and Counseling Services provides a variety of services to improve and sustain students’ health and well-being. The office offers a broad range of innovative and confidential services that address the psychological health, educational, developmental, and social needs of our students.
All services (health, counseling and disapility) provided by OHCS are free and confidential and are covered under the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act.
Health Services include:
- Providing on-campus healthcare
- Treating minor ailments or general health problems (a doctor is also available for pre-scheduled appointments).
Counseling Services include:
- Offering individual counseling
- Providing off-campus referrals, as necessary
Disability Services include:
- Providing accommodated academic, environmental, and housing accommodations
- Offering testing services
Shelley Peruso, MA, Executive Director/Disabilities Specialist/Counselor
Dr. Conor Mulcahy, D.O., Medical Director
Patricia Ankney, RN, BSN, CSN, Clinical Coordinator of Health Services
Jessica Quigley, MS, LPC, NCC, Counselor
Emily Kist, MSW, LCSW, Counselor
Joann Brant, Administrative Support