Pitt-Johnstown’s Wellness Center is a 40,000 square-foot state-of-the-art exercise, health, and recreational hub.
All current Pitt-Johnstown students may use all areas of the Wellness Center and need only swipe their student IDs at the front door.
Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
Friday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, closed
Fall and Spring Term Hours:
Monday – Friday, 6 a.m.-midnight
Monday - Wednesday 6-10 p.m.
Thursday 4-10 p.m.
The Wellness Center features:
- A fully equipped cardiovascular area with treadmills, elliptical gliders, upright and recumbent bikes, and stair-climbers
- A 30-foot climbing wall with capacity to accommodate up to six climbers simultaneously
- More than two dozen pieces of strength-training equipment including abdominal benches, bicep curl, tricep press, leg curl, leg extensions, calf extensions, hip abduction, and weight benches
- Two multi-purpose courts for basketball and volleyball, which can be combined to be one NBA-sized regulation basketball court
- A three-lane, elevated 1/12 mile running track that allows running enthusiasts to escape those trademark Western Pennsylvania winters
- A 1,000-square-foot professional-grade dance studio