*** PLEASE NOTE: The University is taking a number of proactive steps, including the cancelation of large events, to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Pitt-Johnstown's campus has suspended in-person, undergraduate spring visits,recruitment programs and tours until further notice. ***
VIRTUAL EVENTS AVAILABLE
Admissions Virtual Presentations
Join in and check out what Pitt-Johnstown has to offer through a LIVE online group session! You'll have the opportunity to hear from one of our Admissions Counselors about the who's, what's, where's, when's, and why's that make Pitt-Johnstown a great place and choice to continue your education. Additionally, you can interact with the Admissions Counselor by submitting your questions via the group chat feature throughout the presentation. Take advantage of this connection for a valuable Q & A session! Presentations are 11:00 AM to Noon daily, Monday through Friday. Register for one today!
2020 ACADEMIC PLANNING DAYS
This event is an opportunity to receive information regarding your schedule of classes for the upcoming semester. Summer Academic Planning Days are a Pitt-Johnstown tradition. And while we've had to move this year's programs on-line we are just as excited to engage with you and assist you with the transition to university life.
Please select a date that corresponds with your Major/Academic Division and you will receive an agenda/confirmation with additional details on logging on.
The 2020 Virtual Academic Planning Days will introduce you to academic resources but be on the lookout for additional on-line programs from Financial Aid to Student Affairs to IT Services that will help you make the most of your Mountain Cat experience. Please send your questions or concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-855-LIKE-UPJ.
Thursday, July 16
All Majors/Academic Plan
Please Note: Registration ends on Tuesday, July 14.
AGENDA FOR JULY 16
7:00 pm – 7:10 pm
Academic Planning Day Welcome Dr. Janet Grady, Vice-President for Academic Affairs
- Dr. Steve Kilpatrick, Assistant Vice-President for Academic Affairs
7:15 pm – 8:00 pm
Division/Department Chairs Address
- Dr. Raymond Wrabley, Business & Enterprise/Social Sciences Division Chair
- Dr. Gerald Zahorchak, Education Division Chair
- Dr. Michael Stoneham, Humanities Division Chair
- Dr. Elizabeth Katrancha, Nursing Program Coordinator
- Mr. Bruce Colbert, Director, Respiratory Care & Allied Health Programs
- Mr. Kurtis Pierce, Surgical Technology Program Coordinator
- Dr. Kate Kinsinger, Director, Academic Success Center (Undeclared Students)
- Dr. Jerry Samples, Engineering & Computer Science Division Chair & Sandro Marchegiani Computer Science
- Dr. Steven Stern, Natural Sciences Chair & Mr. Joseph Wilson, Scheduling Coordinator & Mathematics Faculty Member
8:05 pm – 8:30 pm
Natural Sciences Division Breakout Question & Answer Session with Departments
- Energy & Earth Resources
Engineering & Computer Science Breakout Question & Answer Session with Departments
- Engineering, Dr. Jerry Samples
- Computer Science, Dr. Sandro Marchegiani