Qualified candidates will have senior class standing (90+ credits), must be a full-time student in Fall 2019 and have a 2.0 GPA or better.
Available from July 10 -until 10:00 pm, Sunday, September 15
- September 23-26 Homecoming Court Interviews
- September 26 6pm **New this year - Homecoming Court Announcement on The University Mall
- September 27 - October 4 - Campaigning
- September 30 - October 4 at noon - online voting (ballot emailed to student body)
- October 4 8:00 pm Coronation
- October 5 Alumni Gala attendance 6:00 pm
For more information, please contact Heather Hall, Director of Campus Activities and Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the office at 814.269.7065.