- Christopher L Coughenour, PhD
- Department Chair, Energy and Earth Resources
- Assistant Professor
- Expertise/Interests: Surface processes, particularly sedimentology and cyclostratigraphy of macrotidal systems and process geomorphology.
- Time-series analysis in geology and sedimentology/paleoecology of several Late Cretaceous vertebrate-bearing systems
- Courses taught: Sedimentation and Stratigraphy, Geomorphology, Paleontology, Environmental Geology, and more.
Education & Training
BS, Drexel University, 2004: Physics
PhD (2009) Drexel University: Geoscience