A Pitt-Johnstown education is an investment in your future. It is our commitment to make higher education accessible and affordable. The scholarship process begins by applying for admission.
- Presidential Scholarship $20,000 over four years
- Leadership Scholarship $14,000 over four years
- Achievement Scholarship $4,000 over four years
- Adelman, Simon and Rachel
- Bartol, Mary F.
- Boerstler, Rev. Wilburt, PhD
- Russell P. Daniel Sr. Merit
- H.F. Lenz
- Louder, Christine M.
- Phi Kappa Phi Merit
- Shaddon, Benn
- Smith, Rhea
- Smith, Robert and Eunice Business
- Torquato, Sara Jane
- Bloom, Sally
- Silverstone, Harry
A bachelor’s degree has become a requirement for many jobs. The choice of whether or not to earn a bachelor’s degree is not an easy one. You will come to find that at Pitt-Johnstown, the oldest and largest regional institution of the world class University of Pittsburgh, our picturesque campus located in historic Johnstown, is widely recognized for its key distinctions:
- High placement rate in excellent jobs
- Up-close-and-personal teaching and learning environment
- Talented, dedicated, supportive faculty and staff
- Practical, hands-on, Real World learning-in-action
- Noted in US News & World Report, along with Brown and Georgetown for building “in-demand job skills”
- World class Pitt quality education comparable to quality private colleges… a great value