Parking Permits are required for all students who park a vehicle on campus.
|2021-2022 Terms for Permit||Cost|
|Fall - Summer||$108.00|
|Spring - Summer||$54.00|
In order to obtain a parking permit, each student must do the following:
- Complete online vehicle registration through Campus Services ».
- Payment for parking permits can be made with a credit card online after registration is completed.
- If you do not want to pay online, cash or check payments can be made at the Business Office. Please be sure to include the registration receipt.The Business Office can also take credit/debit card payments over the phone at 814-269-7040.
- Stop by Campus Police located at the Physical Plant to pick up your hanging tag.
- Parking tags must be hung from the vehicle's rear view mirror every time it is parked on campus.
Information regarding parking fines can be found here.