The University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown and Pennsylvania Highlands Community College articulation agreement guarantees the transfer of a Penn Highlands Community College Associate of Arts degree into one of 29 bachelor’s degree programs at Pitt-Johnstown.
By identifying comparable coursework, degree requirements can be met at one institution and transferred to another with an articulation agreement.
Students who begin their studies by completing an associate’s degree in General Studies at Penn Highlands Community College, may then transfer to Pitt-Johnstown to complete their bachelor’s degree in one of the degrees listed at right.
For a complete list of credit transfer credits from Penn Highlands Community College to Pitt-Johnstown, please refer to Transfer Credit Equivalencies.
- Accounting (Financial Track)
- Accounting (Managerial Track)
- Computer Science (Applied Track)
- Computer Science (Standard Track)
- Early Childhood Education
- English Literature
- Environmental Studies
- Finance (Certified Financial Analyst Track)
- Finance (General Finance Track)
- Humanities (Philosophy & Literature Track)
- Information Systems (Business Information Systems Track)
- Justice Administration and Criminology
- Management (General Management Track)
- Management (Healthcare ManagementTrack)
- Management (Human Resources Management Track)
- Political Science
- Psychology (with PHCC Psychology AA)
- Psychology (with PHCC Social Work)
- Sociology (with PHCC Liberal Arts & Sciences)
- Sociology (with PHCC Social Work)
- Writing (Creative Writing)
- Writing (Professional Writing)