This organization is a student-affiliated chapter of the American Chemical Society. Its purpose is to:
- promote the exploration in the many fields of chemistry through guest speakers and field trips, and
- provide tutoring services for students who need assistance in chemistry
- Vice President: Blake Harlacher
- Secretary: Adam Tornabene
- Historian: henry McKenzie
The club, in association with National Chemistry Week, will host Chem Camp on Saturday, October 28, 2017, from 1-4 p.m., in the Nursing and Health Sciences Building, room 103, for grades K-4.