The Office of Residence Life is devoted to encouraging an inclusive environment and providing opportunities for students from diverse backgrounds to enhance student growth and development through individual and group experiences.
| Fall 2017 Senior Resident Assistants
- Promote diversity by modeling behaviors and encouraging the development and support of initiatives that foster respect for and understanding of self and others.
- Support the academic mission by modeling good academic and professional habits and providing in-hall program development and facility improvement.
- Foster personal responsibility by modeling and addressing community standards and conduct within residential communities; by engaging students in service to others.
- Encourage healthy relationships by modeling good communication skills, respect for others and self, and promoting civil resolutions to conflicts.
- Manage its programs and services in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Improve its effectiveness by establishing a regular schedule of assessment activities to gather data on student needs and satisfaction.
Office of Residence Life
Location:130 Student Union
Hours: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.