Once you have submitted your tuition deposit, we will begin preparations for your campus arrival. The University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh campus, will provide you with two essential items.
1. Form I-20 for F-1 Student Status or Form DS-2019 for J-1 Student Status (if applicable) - You will need this original document in order to make an appointment for your Student Visa.
2. Username and Password - Computing Services and Systems Development (CSSD) will issue a username and password that will allow you access to on-line self-service areas of the Pitt-Johnstown website and the MyPitt Portal. You must visit Campus Services to view your assigned self-service sections.
- Upload copies of all immunization records.
- Bring immunization records to campus.
- Immunizations need to be in English.
- Two doses of Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) vaccines are mandatory for all students and need to be complete prior to the start of classes.
- Health insurance must be from the USA with coverage through the entire school year, every year enrolled.
- After arriving on campus, establish a USA cell phone number that is set up to accept messages and update your cell number with International Services.
- Placement Exams (if appliable). You may also register online for placement exams. Please note that these exams are offered at various times throughout the year. If you will not be in the United States during the placement exam dates, special arrangements will be made for you to take them when you arrive.
- Dining Services - Although you cannot register on-line for a meal plan, we suggest that you review your meal plan options before coming to campus. Once you arrive, the staff at the Conference in the Living/Learning Center will assist you with your meal plan purchase.