All students are permitted to have cars on campus; however, all cars must be registered with Campus Police.
- Log into Campus Services to register your vehicle. After registration information has been entered, you will be prompted to make a payment. If you do not wish to pay online, payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card at the Business Office, 125 Blackington Hall.
- After payment is made, parking permits can be picked up at the Campus Police Office, located in the Physical Plant Building.
- Parking permits (hang tag) must be displayed on the rear view mirror with the number color code facing the windshield. This must be removed when the vehicle is in motion.
- Permits are issued for specific parking areas and are valid only in those areas.
- Full-time vehicle registration fee is $95 / year.
Not planning on bringing a car? We have other options!
- File FAFSA Form
- Pay Tuition Deposit
- Activate Your Pitt Computer Account
- Health Forms
- Visit Campus
- Submit AP Test Scores
- College in High School
- Submit a Final Transcript
- Choose a Meal Plan
- Take Placement Exam
- Photo ID
- Thinking of Changing Your Major?
- Attend Academic Planning Days
- Complete Your Scheduling and Advising Module
- Pay Your Balance
- Buy Books
- Software and Computer
- Start Classes
- Get Help
- Get Involved