All students are permitted to have cars on campus; however, all cars must be registered with the Campus Police.
- Parking permits may be purchased in the Public Safety Office.
- Proof of ownership is required for each registered vehicle.
- Parking permits (hang tag) must be displayed on the rear view mirror with the number color code facing the windshield. This must be removed when vehicle is in motion.
- Permits are issued for specific parking areas and are valid only in these areas.
- Full-time vehicle registration fee is $95 / year.
Not planning on bringing a car? That’s OK. The CamTran (Cambria County Transit Authority) provides local bus service between the Pitt-Johnstown campus and local points of interest.
- File FAFSA Form
- Pay Tuition Deposit
- Activate Your Pitt Computer Account
- Health Forms
- Visit Campus
- Submit AP Test Scores
- College in High School
- Submit a Final Transcript
- Choose a Meal Plan
- Take Placement Exam
- Photo ID
- Thinking of Changing Your Major?
- Attend Academic Planning Days
- Complete Your Scheduling and Advising Module
- Pay Your Bill
- Buy Books
- Software and Computer
- Start Classes
- Get Help
- Get Involved