Symposium for the Promotion of Academic and Creative Enquiry
SPACE 2018 will take place on Wednesday, April 11, at the Wellness Center.
Use the Web-based Student Registration Form.
Submit a separate Registration form and Abstract for each poster and/or talk you will present at the Research Symposium.
- DEADLINE: Abstracts must be submitted by 5 p.m., Thursday, March 15, 2018. Use the on-line registration form.
- Your Faculty Mentor MUST approve your abstract before your registration is accepted. Your Faculty Mentor will receive notification that the abstract has been submitted and review your abstract.
- If your Faculty Mentor Approves your abstract, you will receive an email indicating that the abstract has been approved and your registration will be submitted.
- If your Faculty Mentor Rejects your abstract, you will receive an email that it has been rejected.
- If your abstract has been REJECTED contact your Faculty Mentor to find out what needs to be fixed.
- FIX the errors and resubmit your abstract. Your Faculty Mentor will review the revised abstract and once the abstract is approved, you will receive notification that your registration has been submitted.
- Be sure to provide all required information on the registration form:
- You must submit the abstract as a file in MSWord.
- The file name should include your initials and the course number (e.g ETB-C1131.doc).
- The abstract file should include:
- Only the text of the abstract (Not the title or course number or advisor name, etc - only your abstract!).
- Relevant graphics
- 200 words or less.
- Use 10 point, single space, full-justification (i.e. - square both margins) and do not indent the first line.
- All other information for the abstract book will be taken from your registration form.
Group presentations are welcomed and encouraged.
- Only one group member needs to submit the abstract and registration.
- All group members are registered automatically when the abstract is submitted.
Before you can register, you must know the University Computer User ID of each member of the group (ex: email@example.com).