Transferring To/From Pitt Campuses

Non Pitt-Johnstown Students
Any student wanting to relocate to Pitt-Johnstown from another Pitt campus must file a Relocation form with the academic dean of their own campus. This must be done in the term preceding the term of desired relocation. The student must have 24 earned credits and a minimum GPA of 2.0. When the transfer requests are approved by the academic dean, the student's records are forwarded to Pitt-Johnstown, Office of the Registrar, for review.

Pitt-Johnstown Students
Any student attending Pitt-Johnstown wanting to relocate to another Pitt campus must meet with the Registrar's Office. The Relocation Form must be completed in the term preceding the term of desired relocation and can be found in the above link or at the Office of the Registar, 279 Blackington Hall. The student must also complete the Student Conduct Relocation Form.