Student Information

If you are a current student, you can update your student information by logging onto the Campus Services Portal. When on the page: Select Student Services > Link to Student Center > Self Service > Personal Information.

If you are not a current student but wish to update your personal information you may complete the Student Information Update Form.


  • Address Changes
    Mailing address is the address normally used for University mailings (refunds, summer correspondence, etc.). Home address is defined as where a student's parent(s) or spouse reside. In many cases, the mailing address and home address will be the same. In the event that the addresses are different and the mailing address expires, mail will automatically be sent to the home address.

Complete the appropriate section(s) when your mailing address and/or home address changes. Two address lines have been provided for your convenience. Line 1 must ALWAYS be completed; Line 2 is optional. City, State, Zip Code, and County are required.

  • Name Changes
    Initiation of a name change MUST be documented by presentation of one of the following:
    • Birth Certificate
    • Court Order
    • Divorce Decree
    • Marriage License
  • Social Security Number Changes
    Initiation of a Social Security number change MUST be documented by presentation of a Social Security card
  • Expiration Date
    The date that the mailing address is no longer valid for University mailings. If the expiration date is unknown, leave blank.

Return completed form to:
Pitt-Johnstown Registrar Office
450 Schoolhouse Rd
279 Blackington Hall
Johnstown, PA 15904