The following links provide information you will need to prepare for your course selections and application.
- PharmCAS The Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) is a centralized application service for applicants applying to colleges and schools of pharmacy.
- PCAT PCAT is the Pharmacy College Admission Test. This link will take you to the home page for PCAT. From there you can learn all about the test, test dates, register to take the PCAT and get resources to study.
- RxPrep at the University of Pittsburgh Rx Prep is a student run organization designed to educate and support pre-professional pharmacy students through academic, social and community activities by increasing their knowledge about the pharmacy school application process and providing them with insight of the many career paths available in the field of pharmaceutical sciences.
- RxPrep Pharmacy Application Guide This guide prepared by the Rx Prep student organization is a treasure trove of information for the Pharmacy School Application process. Download it, print it and make it YOUR GUIDE as you prepare your pharm school applications.
- APhA Career Center The American Pharmacists Association Academy of Student Pharmacists is a great place to learn about career options with a degree in pharmacy. Check it out!
- Pfizer Career Guide This series of FAQs prepared by Pfizer Pharmaceuticals will answer some of your questions about careers in the pharmaceuticals industry.