Brian E. Moyer, PhD
Professor Moyer has been a member of the Pitt-Johnstown faculty since August 2011. He is an Assistant Professor in the Mechanical Engineering Technology Department.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor - University of Pittsburgh - Bioengineering Dept.
- President - Crossroads Consulting, LLC
- System Analyst II - University of Pittsburgh - Graphical Computer Prog.
- Senior Automation Engineer - Data Science Automation, Inc.
- Safety Engineer - National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- PhD, Bioengineering - University of Pittsburgh
- Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering – University of Pittsburgh
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering – Carnegie Mellon University
Professional Society Membership:
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- American Society of Biomechanics (ASB)
- Pittsburgh Technology Council
- University of Pittsburgh Alumni Association
- National Instruments Alliance Member, Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer
- Greater Johnstown - Cambria County Chamber of Commerce
Professor Moyer has authored and co-authored several Publications and Major Technical Presentations.
Office: 225 Engineering & Science Building