A sample of the likely first-year schedule for students in Pitt-Johnstown’s secondary education major includes these classes.
- Freshman Writing I
- Intro to Psychology
- United States History
- Intro to Sociology (social studies concentration)
- American Literary Traditions I (English concentration)
- Integrated Sciences (biology, chemistry, earth and space science, and mathematics concentrations)
- General Biology I with Lab (biology concentration)
- General Chemistry I with Lab (chemistry concentration)
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus I (mathematics concentration)
Please note that courses and course titles are subject to change.