Ceremony is April 28, 2018, 1 p.m., Sports Center
Congratulations to the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown 2018 graduates!
- Graduates must report to the Wellness Center Gym between 11 a.m. and noon.
- Doors will open for guests at 11:30 a.m.
- Guests should be seated by 12:30 p.m.
Important Pre-Commencement Steps for Graduates
It is required for students to RSVP to the Ceremony before tickets can be picked up.
You should have already applied for graduation through the Registrar’s Office. If not, apply now.
Information about the official Commencement Ceremony should be mailed to your home address by January 31, 2018, from the Office of Conference Services. After receiving this information, you must RSVP for the ceremony via the link below, which will be activated in January.
If participating and marching in the Ceremony, you must purchase regalia (cap, gown, tassel) through the Pitt-Johnstown Book Center.
- Each graduate will receive a limited number of guest tickets for the ceremony. Extra tickets are not available through Conference Services. However, extra seating is available to those without tickets in the adjacent Wellness Center Gym, where the Ceremony is broadcast live. Graduates must RSVP online in order to march and must purchase graduation regalia before picking up tickets.
- Graduation Fair is scheduled for February 21. This is a one-stop shop event for graduates to take care of regalia, announcements, rings, flowers, guest tickets and more.
- Tickets are required for admission to the Ceremony. They will be available at the Graduation Fair. If not picked up at the Grad Fair, tickets will then be available at the Front Desk of the Living/Learning Center, April 2-13, 2018. Proof of purchase of regalia and Student ID will be required.
- Detailed announcement information will be mailed to eligible graduates in January and March.
Call 814-269-1900 or 1-800-875-5958
Contact Kim Miller, Conference Services, firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-269-1900