Ceremony is April 29, 2017, 1 p.m., Sports Center
Congratulations to the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown 2017 graduates!
- Graduates must report to the Wellness Center Gym between 11 a.m. and noon.
- Doors will open for guests at 11:30 a.m.
- Guests should be seated by 12:30 p.m.
Important Pre-Commencement Steps for Graduates
It is required for students to RSVP to the Ceremony before tickets can be picked up.
You should have already applied for graduation through the Registrar’s Office. If not, apply now.
Information about the official Commencement Ceremony was mailed to your home address by January 31, 2017, from the Office of Conference Services. RSVP deadline was March 31, 2017. If you would still like to participate, please email Kim Miller at Kimiller@pitt.edu no later than April 14.
If participating and marching in the Ceremony, you must purchase regalia (cap, gown, tassel) through the Pitt-Johnstown Book Center.
- Each graduate will receive a limited number of guest tickets for the ceremony. Extra tickets are not available through Conference Services. However, extra seating is available to those without tickets in the adjacent Wellness Center Gym, where the Ceremony is broadcast live. Graduates must RSVP online in order to march and must purchase graduation regalia before picking up tickets.
- Commencement Frequently Asked Questions >
- Order flowers online >
- Graduation reception >
- Tickets are required for admission to the Ceremony. They will be available at the Graduation Fair. If not picked up at the Grad Fair, tickets will then be available at the Front Desk of the Living/Learning Center, April 3-14, 2017. Proof of purchase of regalia and Student ID will be required.
- Cap and gown and tassel - $35; honors cords - $9
- Detailed announcement information will be mailed to eligible graduates in January and March.
Call 814-269-1900 or 1-800-875-5958
Contact Kim Miller, Conference Services, firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-269-1900