University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown
Pitt-Johnstown Seal

Obtaining additional information regarding CBORD issues.

Where to go to get additional information.
The Living and Learning Center (LLC) can respond to all meal plan questions. The Business Office is where to go to add funds into your Mountain Cat Cash account. Finally, if you are experiencing any problems with your ID card, the ID center can assist you.

Information RegardingContact LocationPhone (Prefix 269)
CBORD Meal PlansLLCLLC Ext. 1900
Mountain Cat Cash AccountBusiness OfficeBlackington Hall - Room 125Ext. 7040
ID Card IssuesID CenterBiddle Hall - Room 115Ext. 7020

Last Reviewed: May 28, 2013