Pitt-Johnstown is pleased to announce that we are enhancing our Wireless PittNet and Wired ResNet service. These enhancements will allow us to provide an even more robust and secure service while also adding an exciting new feature called eduroam that extends your wireless access internationally. These enhancements also affect those who use wired network ports in residence halls.
1. Connect your computer to the network port in your room.
2. Open a Web browser.
3. The automated network configuration tool should display. If not, type connect.pitt.edu into the address bar on your browser.
4. Review and accept the terms of the license agreement and click Start. The wizard will configure your computer automatically for the network.
5. When prompted, enter your University Computing Account username and password and click Continue.
6. Complete the installation wizard.
7. A screen will display indicating that you are successfully connected to PittNet.
8. Happy surfing!