University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown
Pitt-Johnstown Seal

Private Room Requests

Students desiring to live in a private room for next year should submit a Private Room Request form  .  

This form will be available in the Office of Housing and Residence Life, or can be downloaded here
Private room requests cannot be submitted online this year.

Private rooms will not be assigned until the beginning of the Fall Term.  Private rooms are assigned based upon a combination of availability, terms in residence, and the order in which applications are received.

Any student submitting a Private Room Request should also complete a housing application online.   Submitting the Private Room Request by itself does not guarantee a housing assignment.