University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown
Pitt-Johnstown Seal

Student Forms

Academic Program/Plan Changes

Students wishing to change/add a major or minor will want to speak with the Division Office which houses that particular major.  Students can print the appropriate form below and contact the Division Office to submit the form. (Forms are also available in the Division Offices as well as in the Registrar's Office.) The completed paperwork will then be forwarded to the Registrar's Office for processing.  Progam/plan requirement changes will be reflected on the Student's Self Service and can be viewed on the Degree Progress Report.

Arts and Sciences - Undeclared Majors  (G-16 Owen Library)

Education - (153 Biddle Hall)

Engineering - (225 E&S Building)

Humanities - (234 Biddle Hall)

Natural Sciences - (116 E&S Building)

Nursing & Health Sciences
213 NURHS Building - Nursing Majors
111 Biddle Hall - Healthcare, Respiratory Care, and Surgical Technology

Social Sciences - (101 Krebs Hall)
Includes Geographic Information Systems Certificate
& International Studies Certificate

VA Benefits Form

Statistical Data Form is required each term by students receiving Veteran's Benefits. After students have registered for classes, the form should be submitted in person to the Office of the Registrar (279 Blackington Hall) so enrollment verification can be sent to the Veteran's Administration for payment of benefits. 


Additional Forms