The Conference Center at Pitt-Johnstown has a wide variety of clean and comfortable rooms which can accommodate over 1,800 overnight guests.
You may choose from the Living/Learning Center, Residence Halls, Lodges, Townhouses or College Park Apartments with each type of housing offering a different level of privacy and amenities.
Click here to view photos.
The following apply to all accommodations:
- Available from May through August
- Linen and daily room service is standard and includes sheets, pillows cases, blankets and towels. (Conference attendees may bring their own linens.)
- Staff is available 24 hours
- Special accommodations available for couples and families
- Private and semi-private bathrooms
- Vending machines
- Laundry facilities
- Free local and on campus phone service, long distance available with calling card. Voice mail available in all rooms
- Ample free parking