NEW FOR 2013
You may design your poster using various resources. If you want to use the large format poster, you must follow these instructions EXACTLY.
- The poster board is 40" by 60"
- You MUST use one of the Pitt-Johnstown Information Technology poster templates.
- Use the link below to download the template. You have to register for SPACE and submit an abstract BEFORE you can download the poster template.
- The templates are in:
- Microsoft Publisher format
- Microsoft Power Point format
- Prepare your poster using the suggested "Guidelines" and "Tips" in the links below.
- Save the completed poster in PDF format.
- Upload the completed poster (in PDF format) using the link below.
- Your Faculty Mentor will receive notification that the poster has been submitted and review your poster.
- If your Faculty Mentor Approves your poster, it will be submitted to Information Technology for printing. You will receive an email indicating that the poster has been approved.
- If your Faculty Mentor Rejects your poster, you will receive an email that it has been rejected.
- If your poster has been REJECTED contact your Faculty Mentor to find out what needs to be fixed.
- FIX the errors and resubmit your poster.
- You will receive notification that the poster has been rpinted
- Pick up the printed poster at User Services, G27 Owen Library.
Deadline for submitting you poster for printing
5 PM Thursday, April 5
Need help designing your poster?Check the following links for helpful guidelines, hints and tips.
Tips for poster preparation
These guidelines include information about software for poster presentation, hints of graphics preparation and guidelines for lay out.
- Posters must be up by 11:45 AM
- You may put your poster up any time after 8:30 Wednesday morning.
- The poster boards and push pins will be provided!
- You must take your poster down by the end of the second poster session (4:15)!
- Poster times are on the schedule.
- Poster locations are on the map.