University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown
Pitt-Johnstown Seal

What should I do if I lose or forget my card?

If you lose your ID card, a replacement ID is available for $20.00 at the ID Center located in 115 Biddle Hall. If you are sure that you haven't lost your card but instead left it at home, the ID Center will issue you a temporary ID for a limited number of days.

Last Reviewed: November 15, 2007