University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown
Pitt-Johnstown Seal

Student Services

Where can I go for assistance?

Computer Lab Assistance:
For help with computer labs, accounts and access problems contact: Technology Support Center 228 Blackington Hall, xPJIT (7548).

General Help Information:
Student computer consultants are available in the Technology Support Center 228 Blackington Hall. Consultants can assist students in the use of lab facilities, direct users to documentation and troubleshoot most service problems.

Personal Computer Problems:
Information Technology does not offer a repair service for personal computers, we will however refer students to local vendors who provide such service.


Last Reviewed: May 28, 2013